on all USA orders
Home / Catalog / Toner+Refill
Refilling Toner Cartridge
- You will need a paper towels or news paper to protect the surface you are planning to change the toner cartridge on, because it can get a little messy.
- Take out the toner cartridge from your printer and place it on the area you covered with paper towels or news paper facing the label up.
- Clean off the outside of the toner cartridge with a napkin to remove excess toner.
- Your toner comes with a toner kit, which includes a hole melting tool. Place the tool on the cartridge in the night place on the top until it melts a hole
- Pour the toner into the hole you created. It should take about five minutes.
- Take out a piece of foil tape that comes in your toner kit to cover the hole you made. Stick the foil tape over the hole to seal the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner back into the printer and close the printer door.
I received the ink cartridges SO20189 and SO20191 that I ordered yesterday, today. Many thanks for your prompt service. I have tested out the colour cartridge extensively and it seems very similar to the Epson original. I have also recommended your products to colleagues and will order some paper shortly.
Julio Contozo, Brazil
Brand names, logos and trademarks are used for descriptive
purposes only and remain the property of their respective
owners. Their use by us does not imply endorsement by or
association with the brand name owners.